Tracking your Business Made Easy with New Dashboard
New Dashboard with reports is now available for the Main (Admin) User of Gas Engineer Software.
We all understand that knowing the numbers of your business is important, but what numbers should we actually be looking at? How should we be tracking the business?New Dashboard will help you to keep on top of your business by providing all the basic numbers you need to know for your company.
The best way forward is to get into the habit of checking your numbers more often – ideally at least once a month. This enables you to see how your business is doing and make changes quickly if necessary.
When the dashboard is open, as a default, it will show the reports for the current month. However, dates for the reports are customisable and can be changed at the top of the page.
On the dashboard, You will be able to see;
- Number of Jobs Created
- Number of Non-Invoiced Jobs
- Total Invoiced Amount
- Total Received Amount
- All Non-Invoiced jobs for 30 days, 60 days and 90+ days
- All Outstanding Number of Invoices for 30 days, 60 days and 90+ days
- Total Outstanding Invoice Amount for 30 days, 60 days and 90+ days
- Graph comparing This Year’s and Last Years’ Invoiced and Received Amounts by month
- Graph showing Total Quotes Amount (£) and Total Won Jobs Amount (£) by month
- Graph showing Number of Quotes and Number of Won Jobs Amount and Conversion Rates by month
We hope these changes help your business grow.
Why Not Sign Up for a 30 Day Free Trial for Gas Engineer Software?
for further information please visit www.gasengineersoftware.co.uk